Power packs

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should of started this a while back and maybe i missed a thread possibly on this but with the increasing number of 4 stroke sleds and electronic gadgets people carry out in the mountain's this is a tool that might be a good idea to carry with you. I'm glade i do.
Personally since 2012 i have been carrying one of these because of what i ride and lately have replaced it with the Ballistic Back Pack power pack. For their size they are amazing, though i have never needed to use it on my sled's yet, i do pack it every where, winter and summer.
Super light weight and packs lots of power, i have jumped started my boat once. A 5.7L(350 V8) because somebody "my dear" ran the batteries down with her music over a weekend.

If your the gadget man or ride a sled with no pull start or both, you should consider this tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMUOT2Z0FbM

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one. They work awesome. Started the secretary Journey at -35C. The one I have is a micro-start.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always carry them on my quad, considering it for my 350 Husky bike.
Started a gasser 5.9l Dodge with mine

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always have one in the side by side. Handy for charging phone etc as well.
I got mine off amazon

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They come on sale at Canadian Tire a lot and Costco also has them

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool product, Lund where did you purchase it from?

I just got my new one, its my second one. gave the first to my son. It was an Antigravity pack. My new one is twice as powerful and more compact.
I got them from my local Yamaha dealer. But any power sport store should have them, they are very popular with motorcycle guys.
Or you can source them out on the Net.
A good place to get them is "FORTNINE". Awesome group in powersport.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have the one Costco sells. boosted two quads at the lake after the deep freeze over the holidays. Still lots of juice left. Awesome things to have, many uses.

Top Bottom