Power extendable mirrors off 2003 Sierra - almost free

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a set of power mirrors (standard extendable) off a 2003 GMC 2500 Sierra. Should fit 2002 to 2007. Have been sitting in the garage for 4 years. Yours for a case of Sleemans (bottles) and a 24 of Baileys or Sangsters Rum Cream. Prefer the Sangsters!

You have to come pick up. I am just outside Sherwood Park - straight south of Ardrossan. You can email me at mailto:greg.barefooter@gmail.com or phone my cell at 780-668-8709. First one here takes them:d

stuie

Reaction score
hey man tryed your cell if any one needs those mirrors its me ha ha i have had a high school locker mirrior hockey taped to my driver side for almost 3 years now and the mirror on the passanger side has like 8 cracks in it when there is one car behind you it looks like 6 ha ha very deciven plus i got stoped by the cops in oct and told i had 1 month to put new mirrors on the truck or the reg was going to be revoked ha ha ha haven been caught yet but i was about to screw these huge metal one to the doors ha ha anyway i hope that you answer i would love to get a hold of them

Attachments

• camful 204.jpg
    camful 204.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 28
  • card from phone 089.jpg
    card from phone 089.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 32

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stuie:

You win! Missed the call lst night - was putting kids to bed.

I returned a call to the message this morning. Don't know if it was the right number or not.

Try me at home today - 780-922-6504 or cell. I posted them on Kijiji to give away but would much rather give them to a fellow S & Mer!

Cheers, Greg

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey man tryed your cell if any one needs those mirrors its me ha ha i have had a high school locker mirrior hockey taped to my driver side for almost 3 years now and the mirror on the passanger side has like 8 cracks in it when there is one car behind you it looks like 6 ha ha very deciven plus i got stoped by the cops in oct and told i had 1 month to put new mirrors on the truck or the reg was going to be revoked ha ha ha haven been caught yet but i was about to screw these huge metal one to the doors ha ha anyway i hope that you answer i would love to get a hold of them

dude if you screw a set of those trucker mirrors to your door I'll drop a case of sleemans on your head......one by one. That's a hurtin' story.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, thats a heck of a deal. I just "gave mine away" on ebay, $300 for the pair, most were selling at that price for just one.

stuie

Reaction score
dude if you screw a set of those trucker mirrors to your door I'll drop a case of sleemans on your head......one by one. That's a hurtin' story.

hahaha no need man i went and grabed them today im so glad to cause i had just picked up the self tapin screws to slap the trucker mirrors as you called them on my truck hours before i seen this post

thanks again greg hope you enjoy the booze

Top Bottom