Power commander with auto tune

itchyfinger

Reaction score
Hey, Ive got a 09' crossfire 800 snopro with a bunch of mods done to and the power commander with auto tune my question is, is if anyone has a power commander with auto tune or if anyone knows where i can get feul maps?? its getting close to sledding season and im stuck in a rut with this power commander. PLEASE HELP ME if yo can. thanx

Minus40

Reaction score
The whole idea of auto tune is to make your own maps tailored to your sled. After you have the map done you take the autotune off

edit: or maybe your asking about target AFR's?

tchriste

Reaction score
you can go to Speedwerx and pull the map for their pipe on the 2010 to start, but the AFR table is where you will fine tune the map for your sled.... the 2010 map is rich for the 09. I run an 09 HCR with a number of mods and am still developing my AFR....watch out for the 5700-6200 rpm range as that is where cat runs lean. Do you have a set of EGTs? while it's not the best way to tune it will allow you to see when you are getting in trouble with your tuning. The autotune will do a great job tuning the top end (RPM) however midrange will require a careful process to ensure one doesn't get too rich... good luck....

Top Bottom