Power Commander 5 quit in an 09 Dragon 800

davegr

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody else have a power commander 5 quit? Worked good all season and quit on me yesterday. Caused me to have no spark. Unpluged it and plugged the factory harness back in the to the ecm and it starts right up. Checked running voltage and it's 13.8.
Plug the PC5 into the laptop and home computer and the power light doesn't come on, software doesn't communicate with the PC5 and if left plugged into the laptop/computer it gets quite hot.
Anyone see this or hear about a similar thing?
Thanks

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody else have a power commander 5 quit? Worked good all season and quit on me yesterday. Caused me to have no spark. Unpluged it and plugged the factory harness back in the to the ecm and it starts right up. Checked running voltage and it's 13.8.
Plug the PC5 into the laptop and home computer and the power light doesn't come on, software doesn't communicate with the PC5 and if left plugged into the laptop/computer it gets quite hot.
Anyone see this or hear about a similar thing?
Thanks

i have one 4sail off a 09 800 dragon if interested. Used 100-200 miles. Pm me if u want.

Top Bottom