powderface trail ??

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good vid on #1 could`nt down load #2 what kind of helumet cam u have, keep packing that snow.do u carry a saw with you them little trees across trail if we all move them off it makes for better sleddding.Good on ya keep riding.

vid 2 should be viewable.....:confused: next time I promise to make more turns for better viewing:d....there is some pretty good snow off the beaten path in the meadows along the trail.....

go pro hero 170 deg lens.....its pretty beat up from my motocross and enduro riding but still works pretty good...battery life is pretty short in cold temps though....I warmed them up in the car and was good to go for another 20 min....

No saw...but agree with the maintenance idea.....I usually stop and remove a few logs and or kick rocks off the path....but always lots to be done....

trail pass I have was ordered with CSC in mind....

thanks...

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx, going off latest fluz map which had jan 1 as open date, also called main office and given same date. good to go.

You were at least partially correct....as my fluz maps for the last two years said Jan 1.....but I found out from the trail reports last year and the current one that it only applied to the elbow loop....

:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom