powderclaw track

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honest opinions, what do you think of the powder claw? At first I liked it works good when moving, but if you get stuck and do ski pull it seams like it just wants to trench( staight down) thinking of putting on challenger extreme 162", 2.5" or 3" lug or does anyone have setup sugestions that work. :confused:

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
You are way further ahead with the challenger track, we just swapped one off a M8 and the guy can actually stop going downhill now.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey whats that 162 track off of my buddy is looking for a track off of an 09 m series sled thanks colin:d

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the Powerclaw is the rocket ride down hills. So, after 2 days of riding on my new sled I will be switching it out to a Camo Extreme. You should contact Curtis at Tracks Canada for track info, PM me and I will give you his number if you want.

opps, just realized I posted under my husbands profile, Amyjane20 here...:eek:

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the Powerclaw is the rocket ride down hills. So, after 2 days of riding on my new sled I will be switching it out to a Camo Extreme. You should contact Curtis at Tracks Canada for track info, PM me and I will give you his number if you want.

thanks already have the number. just have to decide between 2.5 or 3" lugs

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOL! Easy part is going up, hard part is coming down..........especially in the springtime.

Did you get the 1000?

Top Bottom