Powder coating in Lloydminster

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
Just wondering what's available for powder coaters in Lloyd. My brother used Pirahna Powder coating here, but they couldn't do sandblasting or acid bathing when he took his stuff there. And I'm a little concerned as their gonna have to clean and bake the grease outta my spindles. Wanna an outfit that knows their chit.
If not here, who does good work in Edmonton, or Saskatoon.
Thanks!
Heres some pic's of the damage I did last night haha. Only took a few beers!

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There the only one in town. Otherwise you will have to send out like you already said, edm, sktoon, etc. There more into coating oilfield type stuff.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could take it to dex's to get it sandblasted or whatever you need. unfortuantely pirranha hasn't found a new place yet, so there is no where is lloydminster to get stuff powdercoated. sucks cause they did descent work and were cheap. I have been getting my stuff painted at dex's and they seem to do a descent job and seems descently tuff. pricing is ok to.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Piranha is going again. There in PWM steel yard, was there 2 weeks ago. Dropped off a metal chair to get coated.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy has a uncle that has a powder coating shop in battleford. He is supposed to do good work. When I talk to him ill get the contact info and post it for ya.

summitbound

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get ahold of Greg at Advantage Powder Coating in Battleford

306-445-8181 Work
306-441-2237 Cell

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
Thanks for all the reply's guys. I'm actually heading up to Edmonton tomorrow to drop my shocks off for revalving. So, I'll probably just end up dropping my stuff off at Impact Coating.
Thanks Again though!:beer:

Top Bottom