Pow-Pow...BRAAAAP and Broken 2012 Kitty....

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just about had a slow-speed reenactment of the 'two cats destroyed' video there.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just about had a slow-speed reenactment of the 'two cats destroyed' video there.

LOL..

ya, that japper is quick on the flipper!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG. That looks frickin' terrible... Glad I never went. :(

FYI, Posting epic pics etc is waaaaay worse than any trashing you ever could have given me in the excuses thread.

Touché, ya big meanie... Touché.

PS- I'm not muslim... I'm JW. I will be sure to bring propaganda pamphlets... and your panties... :)

Last edited:

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG. That looks frickin' terrible... Glad I never went. :(

FYI, Posting epic pics etc is waaaaay worse than any trashing you ever could have given me in the excuses thread.

Touché, ya big meanie... Touché.

PS- I'm not muslim... I'm JW. I will be sure to bring propaganda pamphlets... and your panties... :)

sorry about the pics...lol. im JW too!! maybe we can we will lay with tigers, lions, and rub their bellies, together!! just dont cut yourself cuz i aint givin ya my blood!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some more vids from the day:

getting out of a gully:

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Himark would be a good idea to send those pics to Arctic Cat .

if they couldnt figure this out on their own...LOL. i mean first look at this sled in my shop, my jaw dropped. others on this site were there, i couldnt believe they had a 2 piece oil reservoir and so close to the side panel. when Reggie said it had broke on the mtn...i half expected it. terrible design. i was talking to my buddy who owns a cat dealer, told him about it. they have had one already. they are gonna stock extra..LMAO

but on the flip side...i have put some seat time on that sled. EXTREMELY impressive. this may sound fawked up BUT...where you look it goes...its THAT nimble. best handling sled on the mtn right now. its not the king of the mtn...the xp's still have that. but in the trees (where our group rides) its stellar...lightest feeling sled too.

Top Bottom