Captain/EMT

Attachments

• photo (68).JPG
    photo (68).JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 418

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just taken yesterday south of Red Earth.
http://tapatalk.com/mu/48ac6f39-5d60-a571.jpg

Sent from my iPhone because dial-up sucks!

Hey northern bear where u at??? I used to help out at the D&G water station in Red Earth for about a week until they decided to get rid of it. I think it was called D&G??? Then I did gas well testing for a couple years throughout the peace region for Husky and Encana (now cenovus).

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Hey northern bear where u at??? I used to help out at the D&G water station in Red Earth for about a week until they decided to get rid of it. I think it was called D&G??? Then I did gas well testing for a couple years throughout the peace region for Husky and Encana (now cenovus).

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Currently that was at the junction of hwy's 88 and 750 south of red earth. Mostly that rig works Anywhere betwen peace and red dirt in the seal, otter, sawn, utikama fields. mostly we stay in peace at the nova.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My job is a big concrete building with desks for the next month, then its the wanted section.

Oh, they already handed me a piece of paper saying that I am now an adult (surprisingly) with the knowledge and skills now to make a living.... What are they... Nuts?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My job is a big concrete building with desks for the next month, then its the wanted section.

Oh, they already handed me a piece of paper saying that I am now an adult (surprisingly) with the knowledge and skills now to make a living.... What are they... Nuts?

I would say they must be. There's no other explanation.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

Top Bottom