Possibility of a Avy Course At ASE Motorsports

• Thread starter ASEMotorsportsTyler
  • Start date
A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Ok peeps i have a chance to hold a AST 1 classroom course here in Sherwood Park at the shop. Just wondering if there is enough interest to hold the event. I can hold this event on November 16/2010

Course will be for 15-20 people and takes about 5 hours and is taught by hangfire.
Cost is 165 + 12%hst

HangFire Training | Avalanche Training For Sledders | Golden BC

Last edited:

Rhino Rick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok peeps i have a chance to hold a AST 1 classroom course here in Sherwood Park at the shop. Just wondering if there is enough interest to hold the event. I can hold this event on November 16/2011

Course will be for 15-20 people and takes about 5 hours and is taught by hangfire.
Cost is 165 + 12%hst

HangFire Training | Avalanche Training For Sledders | Golden BC

I believe if it is purchased and taught in Alberta they cannot charge HST. Sounds like a good idea.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What time would it start? What time would it run till. It is a school night;)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ok peeps i have a chance to hold a AST 1 classroom course here in Sherwood Park at the shop. Just wondering if there is enough interest to hold the event. I can hold this event on November 16/2011
Cost is 165 + 12%hst

Is that a missprint or are you planning this a year in advance??????

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, Peeps the course is a go as for us at ASE im working on working out the details right now. If you would like to PM me your info i can start a list and then PM you with the final details.

Thanks Again

Tyler Semeniuk
ASE Motorsports

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Who ever would like to take the course please call me today at 1-780-203-6522

Thanks
Tyler

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Post up a list on here, and keep it updated, tyler....... I'll have a few coming your way. We might be going to golden to get it all done next weekend, with some friends;)

Top Bottom