Poll.... if new straight line mud pits were built in Calgary would you attend/race?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL QUAD AND SXS MUD RACERS

So who would come and race in Calgary if we got Canada Olympic Park to host a straight line mud racing event twice a year here? This would be for the 2016 year.... They would build straight line pits (permanent ) ..... professionally done and there would be a professional category list of what class you would be in.. just like down south... There would be an entrance fee to race..and then trophies and probably some price money to draw racers to the event....... it could become a series here with all the other places in Alberta that do Mud Racing... and maybe an association can be formed...

Talked to Todd, owner of BOW CYCLE today and he approached me and asked me if there would be enough interest in mud racing straight pits....... i said yes... if you look at where all the mud racing is done, mainly north of Red Deer and lots north of Edmonton.. all those events draw lots of people...so having an event south of Red Deer would be great for the province....
This mud racing facility would be there to go to for practice and probably COP would charge a small entrance fee...
Todd hold all his demo days now on in the park and will be talking to the higher powers to be and see if they are interested... IF so we will get the ball rolling....

Here is a link to say YES or NO... no maybe.... either you will support and race or you will not.... All the results will be gathered together and used as a sort of petition to give to COP in hopes they will do this....
after you vote you can come back to here and leave a comment... here is the link for the voting... these comments and voting will be given to Todd to pass on the COP... it sounds positive .....
link to vote... comment here on Facebook....

Last edited by a moderator:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Poll.... if new straight line mud pits where built in Calgary here would you race

I voted "Yes" but was totally lying.

Actaully, I wasn't really lying. I wouldn't make the trip specifically for the races unless I built a dedicated mud machine but would definitely show if I'm camped/riding within an hour and a half of Calgary.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'so if COP won t do it then Bow cycle will approach Wild Rose motorcycle park... that out inner city motorcross track part.... see if they would do something like this.... thankyou guys for your support...the ones that posted...

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I assume with all your interest in the mud world you are building a mud machine....do a build thread with pics.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like to promote all aspects of quadding and sxs riding..... i am a fast woods rider... no interest to build a mud machine...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don... Todd has it on his agenda to talk to the ones he needs.... He knows both groups well and will approach them to see if they are even interested to do this... he said... if they show interest he will get in touch with me and i will certainly let you know so you can put your expertise into this... i am not sure what time frame he is looking at... but its for next year consideration... i talk to him off and on and will keep you and everyone else updated...

i was suprized that he approached me on it... but asked if this would be attended well.... i told him it probably would as are other events up North of Red Deer...
It would be nice to have something like this down south here and would just make the scene better for everyone involved...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
step two... now.... wild rose park got in touch with me now cause they are interested in doing dual mud straight pits for competition... going to have a meeting in mid october with the board of wild rose....

Top Bottom