polishpolishpolish!

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i have a purple name now! my wife laughed at it, but its ok! so im kind of a big deal now lol!! just polished two more sleds and have another in the shop for tomorrow! keep em coming! and decks too!

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im charging 150 for a tunnel and 200 for a deck. If it is badly oxidized i sand it down first before polishing.

funrider

Reaction score
Hi Boydo the decks are they being dropped off or done on the truck (is there any residue on truck)
thanks Bill

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the purple team. Glad you made it . Hope you are overworked got to build that new shop. Thanks

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i do decks i prefer them off because of the residue, it makes a pretty good mess! You get a better job also, i can do the front of the cab rack and the front slider panels get done further in. i dont want to be painting pickups and im sure everyone doesnt want the hassle of fixing or matching paint! i have a habit of doing it right once!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i have a purple name now! my wife laughed at it, but its ok! so im kind of a big deal now lol!! just polished two more sleds and have another in the shop for tomorrow! keep em coming! and decks too!

I will be contacting you when I get home!...mine could use some sparkle!:d

hair-str8-back

Reaction score
Another great job done by Boydo Tks

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom