Polaris

dillman

Reaction score
Gents

What feedback do you have on the purchases of the 06 or newer Fusion or Dragon?

Anyone!!!

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
I have an 08 D8 163 RMK. I am very happy with it. By far the best chassis Polaris has put out! Very easy to ride, turns nice and floats on the snow.

The guys in my group call it the groomer. We rode in 6'+ of fresh powder on several days last year and the sled more than impressed me! It just kept going. That was the day I became totally happy with the purchase I made. While everyone else was stuck, I kept riding from one guy to another pulling each sled out.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another postive review for the Dragon. The IQ chassis is great, glad I bought it, especially after test riding a buddies XP, night and day difference between the feel of the two. The Dragon is like riding a crotch rocket, just lean and go. The XP was like riding on a cruiser, very comfortable, but the handling was lacking in my opinion.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have limited expenience but have tried XP, '07 poo 600, and '08M8. I think that I am the best rider on the Poo. Turned like a dream. I felt like I could sidehill with my feet in control, instead of hanging off the thing and pulling.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
phone darrell at thomas motors in melfort, the post above has the link, stupid deals, with warranty, like where can you buy a used sled with a years warranty??. i love that 9er, bought the upgraded belt, havent had a single problem, the thing is fast hadles nice, my wife can start it.

one of the guys that own it is a friend of mines uncle, and i send a lot of people there, and they have all been really happy. it was actually cheaper for me to buy there then to go south, and that was when our dollar was good!!!!

Top Bottom