Polaris Sled Recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glengine, I'm realy suprised at how soon the cat guys forget or maybe it's you, so let me just remind you of the first 600efi kitty, piston skirt failures? how about the f7 @ over 20 recals when it came out. Numerous engine siezures. Just ask ecko cycle when they blew one up and not just them. How do I know this? I am a mechanic, poo that is and cat sometime.I hang around a lot of sledders and sled shops and have worked for two different dealerships in alberta also.I also drag on grass and snow and have seen my fare share of blown up cats also, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it as well. Try to be a little less sarcastic, every brand has thier fare share of screw ups period. It's all fun and I love to sled with other sledders other than poo riders as well. What fun would there be if there was only one brand to ride?

We need more than one brand or the sport would not move ahea... But i've been in the sled/bike industry for like 17yrs... And back home ion BC i never heard of one M7 blowing up... I dont take to much that goes on at echo to serious... I saw the turbo contraption thatthey tried building... What a joke... Also the guy that used to be one of there main parts guys(shawn) i trained him and he's a freind of mine.. I've known him since he was like 14... So i know the industry don't worry... I have never cared for polaris, But like i said we need multiple brands to keep the sport moving forward and ahead, so as long ad a guy is happy and having fun wit hwhat he's riding that is the main and most important thing in it all!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom