Polaris Shovel bag

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a picture of a 163 with the polaris shovel bag on it and how much room is in the bag before i buy one ?

R

Ryan Verrecchia

I personly don't think it's worth it...from what some people told me but if you want storage better to get a boss seat it's lighter and you have storage...

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply i know the boss seat comes with storage but 400 to 120 i only need a bit of room 4-5 things thanks though for your opinion

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one of the Polaris shovel bags and it was very poor, the zippers froze up and everything inside got soaking wet. I ended up strapping a Pelican box to my tunnel rack and it works great. Lots of better options out there for storage, check out the Sled Solutions sight for there underseat and tunnel bags JMHO!

goldfinger

Reaction score
Bag gets wet. Zippers freeze. Shovel handle hit gas can and tears bag. Only good for backing beer .

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want a good tough case, go to Dewalt Factory Service on Roper Road, and get one of their cases from Dewalt. It's black, tough and you can wash off the yellow lettering with some laquer thinner. They look and work awesome!! Lots of friends of mine have them. you can get one for around 15 bucks. IMG_1273.jpg IMG_1274.jpg

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris is coming out with new bag from Ogio it might be worth looking into

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those Burandt Ogio bags are on Polaris' site. I wonder what they will put his name on next ? :rolleyes:

Looks like a wicked setup, but you would prob lose a gas rack in the process. 200 bucks is not bad though!

Last edited:

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah looks good thanks cuso for the pics is it water proof ? Pretty strong im famous for loseing %$#% on the hill , whats the dimensions ? Thanks again guys need some ideas before my sled gets here ,Cheers

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have a 1/8 groove/lip along the lid. You can insert a rubber gasket inside and it keeps your stuff dry. It's not waterproof, but unless you submerge it, your ok. You can actually order any size you want. They usually have standard 3" x 12" x 15" but you can get the circular saw one which is around 8" thick. I actually ordered the Biscuit Joiner one which is about 5" thick and the width is 15" by 7". It is the same footprint as a jerry can. I have a double gas rack, and just strap it in like a jerry can, so I can lighten up in the alpine ifI want to. With the Rev I used to own, I bolted it to the tunnel.

SE1221-4.jpg

Yeah looks good thanks cuso for the pics is it water proof ? Pretty strong im famous for loseing %$#% on the hill , whats the dimensions ? Thanks again guys need some ideas before my sled gets here ,Cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom