Reaction score
April Fools !!

Attachments

• Cat.jpg
    Cat.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 166

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Can a man be a,..... Poocatman or a catpooman.... No not catpoo !!!!. Hey I like the idea of making jumps. May need to put to work first.

GRD

Reaction score
Is that your new toy for the farm?

Can a man be a,..... Poocatman or a catpooman.... No not catpoo !!!!. Hey I like the idea of making jumps. May need to put to work first.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
New Cat

Is that your new toy for the farm?

Could very well be, Only a bit different. Lookin @ a 246B or a 248B (high flow hydraulics) or May just go w/a Case,They have a good product also..... But I sure like the CAT, Oops did I say that !!?!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder if that Cat would be able to help the Catmando get unstuck out in the hills?

I really should be careful what I say, I've never ridden the hills, so I'm bound to get stuck once or a dozen times when I finally get to.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I think we still have a trip or 2 in mind, valemount and mcbride..... If we lend you a sled are you interested, either late april/early may???:confused:

I've got no free weekends left until August it seems, I'm in Revelstoke next weekend, Trailer pickup the weekend after, Red Deer after that, the list just keeps going on...... Next year I'll be in with y'all for sure though, and that summer camping trip I'll be at, even though I do not have a quad I will still come out, hopefully there will be one of them I can beg borrow or steal, if not, I'll sit back at base camp and drink beer.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Drink Beer??

i've got no free weekends left until august it seems, i'm in revelstoke next weekend, trailer pickup the weekend after, red deer after that, the list just keeps going on...... Next year i'll be in with y'all for sure though, and that summer camping trip i'll be at, even though i do not have a quad i will still come out, hopefully there will be one of them i can beg borrow or steal, if not, i'll sit back at base camp and drink beer.
yup, we'll probably be there with you drinkin' beer.... Don't have a quad yet, either.:)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have room for three passengers,mind you the back seat is a little tight(backseat out of a Suzuki Samari)But hey somebody has to take pictures!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Kittyman

Yup, i've got the camera.... Took lots of pics today!!! trees, avys, carnage(minor stuff), sun, snow, mud, birthday party, hotdogs, etc..... Awesome day:cool:

Top Bottom