Polaris good will service

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a message from Polaris today about 2009-2010 600/700/800 CFI sleds. Basically for a year after your factory warranty expieres they will do a good will warranty on the voltage regulator if it fails. They will also cover the ECU if it is taken out. They have a updated voltage regulator that they will put in.

429dhm

Reaction score
Do you have the part number of this updated voltage regulator? Also do you know when it might be available. I am just wondering if it would be some good preventive maintenance for my 2008.

These are the part numbers I found 4011731
SUBSTITUTED BY 4012476 (early 2010 update)

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is part number 4012930 and is available now for $164.99.

just read some more info on it. Looks like there is a $50.00 deductable, sled must have less then 3000 miles on it. offer will expire June 30 2012. Also the sled must be registered to you in polaris's system.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a message from Polaris today about 2009-2010 600/700/800 CFI sleds. Basically for a year after your factory warranty expieres they will do a good will warranty on the voltage regulator if it fails. They will also cover the ECU if it is taken out. They have a updated voltage regulator that they will put in.

Sure they will "cover" a cheap part $170.00 for a year after warranty, but they will NOT Do A Thing for $2200.00 power steering on a 850 XP quad 1 WEEK after warranty !!!
Great upstanding folks they are , cheers to that!!!!!!

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure they will "cover" a cheap part $170.00 for a year after warranty, but they will NOT Do A Thing for $2200.00 power steering on a 850 XP quad 1 WEEK after warranty !!!
Great upstanding folks they are , cheers to that!!!!!!

Probably has more to do with your dealer than Polaris directly. Just saying.

Razors Edge

Reaction score
Hey just checking to see if anyone has a actual document from Polaris stating they will cover these faulty electrical parts till 2012?
My 09 RMK 800 has some serious electrical issues, Polaris here in Saskatoon are saying they havent heard of no such notice from Polaris.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey just checking to see if anyone has a actual document from Polaris stating they will cover these faulty electrical parts till 2012?
My 09 RMK 800 has some serious electrical issues, Polaris here in Saskatoon are saying they havent heard of no such notice from Polaris.

tell them to type in your serial number into the unit inquiry on the dealer website. then click in the team tip link and there will be one for regulator goodwill coverage. team tip SSA-10-01.

RMKEITH

Reaction score
I took my 2009 in on Friday and they told me Polaris is going to cover the Voltage Reg and I think the ECM if its fried. I will find out for sure the first of next week. She told me they will good will the parts up to one year after factory warranty is finished.

Razors Edge

Reaction score
Still waiting on Polaris to get back to me they said it's going to be approx 1200 to fix the problems, if the regulator was the cause shouldnt they cover all the repairs?

2 RIDGEBACKS

Reaction score
Still waiting on Polaris to get back to me they said it's going to be approx 1200 to fix the problems, if the regulator was the cause shouldnt they cover all the repairs?
Yes they will,they are covering the regulator and the Ecm if it has fried that too,its all in the service bulletin

RMKEITH

Reaction score
Polaris is not going to cover my 09. $750 repair bill. Too many let downs. So disappointed. Going to try a cat, or an xp next year.

Reaction score
polaris in saskatoon is well we wont go there i drive mine 2 hours to edfields in foam lake no problems there with anything great group to talk to just had it the for the regulator and it was covered under the good will cost me $50

Top Bottom