Polaris General

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love it. I've been split between the rzr commander teryx and defender. I liked them all for different reasons but the general has almost everything I like from each of them. It'll be interesting to see if can am releases a new commander with more to it to compete. The sxs market is full of great machines these days and we're just getting more!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice machine... really is.... wish they would of went with a full adjustable shock thou... something like Keith has on the AC.... elka stage 5 or equivilent in a FOX shock...

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only have the fox in mine with compression adjustment. They are decent but from from great. The biggest thing is the travel I found. If I could get the travel I have now with king shocks that would be the ticket.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice machine... really is.... wish they would of went with a full adjustable shock thou... something like Keith has on the AC.... elka stage 5 or equivilent in a FOX shock...
It's not a full sport unit , remember though Mark. For most people 100hp and descent suspension with a usable box is the ticket....
certainly has the looks and interior... Might be the best looking SXS out there. With tires and a lift it will look sick . It should perform quite well too !
Larry you on board ?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not a full sport unit , remember though Mark. For most people 100hp and descent suspension with a usable box is the ticket....
certainly has the looks and interior... Might be the best looking SXS out there. With tires and a lift it will look sick . It should perform quite well too !
Larry you on board ?

I see what your layin down, picking it up is a whole new ball game

Top Bottom