Polaris Drive shaft fix??

on the fence

Reaction score
Got a call from my dealer, Polaris has a fix for the drive shaft issues?? wow thought this was great until he told me what it was? Polaris really stepped up to the plate on this one a clamp for a fix WTF!!
Will Polaris actually fix this right or is this the final fix a stupid clamp for the shaft??

Can you say BAND AID

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a call from my dealer, Polaris has a fix for the drive shaft issues?? wow thought this was great until he told me what it was? Polaris really stepped up to the plate on this one a clamp for a fix WTF!!
Will Polaris actually fix this right or is this the final fix a stupid clamp for the shaft??

Can you say BAND AID
Ya, it could be a band-aid fix, but at least it should get most people out and riding, and be less worried about their drive shaft. Better than, 'we have a fix for you, we will replace your drive shaft with the 2012, but it's on back order until February, we will call you when we get them in'.

on the fence

Reaction score
do you guys think this is a temporary fix until they figure out how to bond it better and then we get new shaft? in 08 doo at least figured it out and put new shafts in our sleds. don't want to ride and always have it in the back of my mind that this may fail

tks

Climber1

Reaction score
612 km on my 600 Pro; no issues other than the fun factor. Way too much! Dealer called me today and said to come in for the clamp install. No failures on the machines sold through my local dealer (yet). It's not stopping us from getting out there and enjoying the great snowpack. I'm not too worried and haven't missed any riding because of the driveshaft issue.

Top Bottom