Polaris demo rides !

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to the popo dealers & popo who set and provided the demo rides at the S&M jamboree... Well done ! Lots of gifts , free beer , nice machines and an excellent chance to test them on a real good course.

Took ok a spin in the new general and was very impressed. Enough power , smooth , VERY quiet and a nice interior ... A little lacking in suspension for pure sport , but a hell of a machine ... None the less. Ohh and great clutching , stock !

Nancy took out an ace 900 , lots of power compared to her old 570, but limited by inferior suspension... & front struts. When I quizzed the guys about a wider ace with more travel , better handling , he smiled and stated simply . " popo are innovators " with a smile .... So a high performance ACE is in the works I would think
....lol

On that note I am hearing rumours of a narrow canam ( possibly ACE like ) trail unit ....as of right now they have nothing less than 60 inchs wide in a sport SXS. So are losing sales to the trail Rzrs & AC machines.

Anyway , well done popo ... Nice to see them step up ... Thanks !!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big shout out to the popo dealers & popo who set and provided the demo rides at the S&M jamboree... Well done ! Lots of gifts , free beer , nice machines and an excellent chance to test them on a real good course.

Took ok a spin in the new general and was very impressed. Enough power , smooth , VERY quiet and a nice interior ... A little lacking in suspension for pure sport , but a hell of a machine ... None the less. Ohh and great clutching , stock !

Nancy took out an ace 900 , lots of power compared to her old 570, but limited by inferior suspension... & front struts. When I quizzed the guys about a wider ace with more travel , better handling , he smiled and stated simply . " popo are innovators " with a smile .... So a high performance ACE is in the works I would think
....lol

On that note I am hearing rumours of a narrow canam ( possibly ACE like ) trail unit ....as of right now they have nothing less than 60 inchs wide in a sport SXS. So are losing sales to the trail Rzrs & AC machines.

I know my next sxs will looking hard at the general!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The general was an ok machine. Nice if the trail isn't bumpy lol. Good power and steering. Has no suspension. Doors are nice. Brakes are decent. Great for cruising the campsite or getting firewood. I would think it would be good for hunting too.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rzr with a dump box and nicer seats .... ! Very good demand though I hear..
That nice general interior will likly be in the next rzr edition .
Not sure those plastic doors would stand up in the tight trails ....

Great for slow family rides... I would guess.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rzr with a dump box and nicer seats .... ! Very good demand though I hear..
That nice general interior will likly be in the next rzr edition .
Not sure those plastic doors would stand up in the tight trails ....

Great for slow family rides... I would guess.
are you predicting the interior change for 2017 for the Rzr?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure when , but it will find its way into the new Rzrs ...I hear.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would take a serious look at one if they came with a bilge pump, opening the caps on the floor and unplugging the drainage holes is getting tiresome...
...and those little floor caps keep going missing...I went through six of em in the last year, I think somebody has em displayed on their fire place mantle....

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

....lol Wider different suspension and more HP

Has any one ridden the 900 rzr xc 55 wide?

Top Bottom