Polaris carb problems

polarshell

Reaction score
I have two 04' polaris's, last spring the one started leaking fuel out the overflow drain line at the bottom of the bowl,and also spray's/mist's gas back into the air cleaner,and gas gets in the oil. Talked to various dealer's and was told to replace the needle and seat assembly, so I did ( $50 & lots of time), still leaks/drip's gas out the overflow drain & mist's in the air cleaner. Now the other quad started doing the exact same thing, not to eager to tare into the new problem one, because it did nothing to help the first one. I've even adjusted the floats many time's, and nothing seem's to work. someone out there has to know what's wrong. I want to get it fixed and ride allready, very frustrated and mad, nothing's working. any idea's out there. pls. pls. pls. help

mudbug

Reaction score
Check and see if your motor mounts/bushing are alright, to much vibration will cause your seat etc and float to not work properly causing over fueling etc.

I had the same problem with one of my quads after rebuilding the carb 3 times and even had it in at the dealer to have done. It still did the same thing, with lots of time and money spent I ended up buying a new carb and it cured the problem.

Top Bottom