Polaris 850 XP - Axle Replacement Cost

cementfist27

Reaction score
Just a quick note to ask (more like rant) to see if I was burned on the price of a stock axle. I had to replace my left front due to my own stupidity and paid 450.00 for one axle. This is from a Polaris dealer in Edmonton. Is this way out to lunch? (I sure thought it was) I could have bought an aftermarket Rhino Axle for $310.00, but unfortunately couldn't afford to wait the 3 weeks for it to arrive.

Any advice for when this happens next time?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a quick note to ask (more like rant) to see if I was burned on the price of a stock axle. I had to replace my left front due to my own stupidity and paid 450.00 for one axle. This is from a Polaris dealer in Edmonton. Is this way out to lunch? (I sure thought it was) I could have bought an aftermarket Rhino Axle for $310.00, but unfortunately couldn't afford to wait the 3 weeks for it to arrive.

Any advice for when this happens next time?

order the aftermarkets now so you have them when they go.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I replace both my front with gorilla. I think only a few days to get.

cementfist27

Reaction score
It was 450.00 just for the axle. I installed it myself.

Gorilla or Rhino will prob be my next purchase. I just think that the price I had to pay was dumb...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check Rapid out he had mine in a couple of days 300 and a bit i think............

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting how one company shows retail and your discounted price while the other just shows "your cost" which I'm guessing is retail. This is why I always price check online and if I'm not happy with a quote I just order online. Being close to the border helps, as most companies ship free to a post office which is about 20 min drive from my house. :D As long as it's made in the USA then just pay HST which I would pay if I bought up here.

Top Bottom