polaris 2012 release

estevanflatlander

Reaction score
polaris is planning on releasing 3 new models of there 2012 sleds on february 7th. any ideas whats in store? also just wondering what the outcome of the 2011 sleds has been. how have the new 800's been holding up? considering snowchecking a 2012 this spring just wanna know if they finally got that 800 figured out

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a pro rmk and the thing screams im not much of a rider but i friggin love this sled i can put it wherever i want easy to handle. anyways its a sweet sled no complaints

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that they have solved all the engine problems, all new engine being released in 2012 has much more power and looks similar to picture below

Attachments

• hamster_wheel.jpg
    hamster_wheel.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 290

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that they have solved all the engine problems, all new engine being released in 2012 has much more power and looks similar to picture below

This one's naturally aspirated and runs off of bio fuel though... Wheres the turbo?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the Turbo is in final stages of testing :d:d:d:d it is Polaris after all lmao:d

Yeah, AcrticCat is working on a similar engine set-up where your motor won't leave you stranded at times. Its a new spherical design that keeps the motor in a clear plastic ball. It incorperates a new kind of powersteering seeing as how the motor can rotate 360 degrees. Can't wait for a shoot-out.

It's kinda a blur, but it is at the opposite end from the intake, just under the little spoiler ( tail wing)

Seems to also have a new type of clutching system, with the brakes incorperated into the secondary. The retro "pink" powdercoat on the motor mounts is new too.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks like a rotary to me....love the Pig skin seat as wel....! lol

Top Bottom