Poker rallies

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Directions to get there? And any additional info would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

North of Barrhead on hwy 33 towards swan hills to range road 40 then north to town ship road 604 then west to rr 41 turn north and the hall is on the right.
Supper to follow. Prizes and silent auction also I believe. This is what they did last year. I will confirm

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
North of Barrhead on hwy 33 towards swan hills to range road 40 then north to town ship road 604 then west to rr 41 turn north and the hall is on the right.
Supper to follow. Prizes and silent auction also I believe. This is what they did last year. I will confirm

I'll have to find out what the plans are for Dad's birthday dinner, it's likely to be the same date :(

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thank you for the info. We will be sttending.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Confirmed! It is on feb 8
New trail routing this year. Supper and social to follow. :)Do not require Asa passes this year as they are not using the club trails.
Thanks

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look forward to meeting/seeing you there. :)

We look forward to meeting you as well. The info you have provided on here is very much appreciated. Speaking of which do you know what time registration begins and ends?

sledneck93

Reaction score
Regarding the St. Paul rally on family day weekend, rumor has it that it has been cancelled. Not positive, but will look into it more. Don't want anyone making a long trip only to find out its not happening.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some more info about this would be great. I haven't heard a thing around here about it.

This was posted in the Rally and events section

Originally Posted by kokanee 800

Jan 12 for sure

below is from last year all should be the same I imagine.

Registration: Snowmobile staging area south on Range Road 3.2 west of Benalto on Highway 11. Registration: 11:00 to 1:00 p.m. Rally hands: $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00. Approximately 40 km loop. ASA trail pass required. Day pass $20.00/sled.

<font color="#58585a">Contact Clint 403-392-3424

Just called Clint, this info is all good and true

Sent from my iPad using

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be a Snowmobile Rally at Alberta Beach on Family Day weekend. I'll post up the details in a week or so.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We look forward to meeting you as well. The info you have provided on here is very much appreciated. Speaking of which do you know what time registration begins and ends?

Last year think it was 10am till noon. Should have more data to post over the next week.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update on the Bloomsbury poker rally it has been cancelled for feb
8th and postponed the rally till march 8th
Reg starts @ 9:30 til 12:00
Prizes , supper,silent auction to follow @ 5:00
25.00 /sled includes supper and 1 hand

Top Bottom