PM sent to rknight - S&M entertainment retainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have submitted the following PM to rknight this morning. I eagerly await his response. :alol2:

Requirement for Retainer: Snow & Mud Entertainment

To: rknight

Members to be retained: jbb, Pistonbroke, deano670, koby, teeroy, mike manynunbers, Bogger, skinnybitch, tabneil, BDF#900, sledpiggy, and in all honest fairness, our good friend Longhairfreak.

The aforementioned members, as well as a few more to be named in the short term, require a retainer fee of 6 flats of Brewhouse beer to be delivered weekly, to locations of our choosing. LHF’s retainer fee is 3 flats of Brewhouse, 1 of which to be delivered to him, the remaining two will be distributed among the remaining retained members as a management and administration fee. This fee is being demanded due to the entertainment and traffic that we are generating for S&M, especially in this trying economic time and snowmobile off season. The value added by the group is of the same level of importance as our hospitals, police, fire departments, and similar essential services.

I trust that you find this arrangement highly agreeable to yourself and Snow & Mud. If not, the listed members will not log on and entertain the S&M community. I am sure you agree that this will be devastating to your site, members, and advertisers.

Sincerely,

Chief DPFN

addendum: "Guest" has requested a weekly 40 pounder of Mount Gay Rum for his retainer fee. Thank you.

Last edited:

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
koby, funtimes, 2manykids, polcat, Shredder, Ryano, Pistonbroke+

Not bad for the 1st 45 seconds

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
but brew house???? i mean its a good beer but why not aim higher and leave room for barganing.......your barter/demanding skills need sharpening

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but brew house???? i mean its a good beer but why not aim higher and leave room for barganing.......your barter/demanding skills need sharpening

But at least koby and I really like the chit!

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

But at least koby and I really like the chit!

with the new treaty the Chief is working on and the fact were the only 4 braves in the tribe that will drink that beaver pizz...........I say
STFU PLIO :d

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Why do I always get dragged into the chitshows????????

I wish you guys would respect me for the quiet shy wallflower type of person I am....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Is this breaking any rules Bogger????

As a Matter of Fact....

Thread Hi-Jacking

No THREAD HIJACKING. Start another thread if you have a different topic.

This thread involves drinking beer not crushing cans

Spamming

No SPAMMING. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator. As well BIGFOOT is to STFU until spoken too, please refer to "thread Hijacking"

Shouting

No SHOUTING. It’s just plain rude and annoying.

Ever heard a fuggin Sasquatch whisper ???????? stop shouting......

Just sayin...

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do I always get dragged into the chitshows????????

I wish you guys would respect me for the quiet shy wallflower type of person I am....

I would think a far more pressing question is:

Do You like BREWHOUSE ?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I would think a far more pressing question is:

Do You like BREWHOUSE ?

that question is not pressing....it's stupid....

Of course I like brewhouse.... I like my beer like my women... morrally indifferent and cheap...

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that question is not pressing....it's stupid....

Of course I like brewhouse.... I like my beer like my women... morrally indifferent and cheap...

It is not a stupid question.
It is an arithmetic question.
6 flats + 3 flats - 1 flat / 3 braves = pizzed
But now I have to re-figure the whole gaul dang thing, plus go back and edit stuff and..............
I am actually pretty swamped over here..geez

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is not a stupid question.
It is an arithmetic question.
6 flats + 3 flats - 1 flat / 3 braves = pizzed
But now I have to re-figure the whole gaul dang thing, plus go back and edit stuff and..............
I am actually pretty swamped over here..geez

Hey Koby! If it helps ya out at all I am a bit of a lightweight and you can probably count me as a half...:p....but that doesn't necessarily mean that I will redistribute my share. :nono: I may just get pizzered twice as much!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom