PLZ HELP no lights

WhIpLaSh

Reaction score
i have a 03 summit 800 hymark. runs strong and great, starts 1st pull,goes beep beep when it fires up. BUT... my gauge lights and my headlights dont work. is there a secret button im not finding??? i just got the machine today, and just noticed no headlights or gauge lights. and yes i checked all the connections. any1 have any ideas?? where should i start?

snowhound63

Reaction score
Summits have a relay that likes to go bad. It looks like a horn relay and is located just above the secondary clutch. My 05 did it a while ago went to napa and picked up a new relay for like 8 bucks and things are good now. You might have to dig around to find it but its there.

WhIpLaSh

Reaction score
hmmm. i hope thats all is wrong.ill try it tomorrow. anything else i should check?? whats worse case scenario ??

WhIpLaSh

Reaction score
lol, well, i talked to the guy i bought it from, and he said it did it to him once b4 and he jus unplugged the main harness and replugged it in, and it worked. my machine is on my buddies acreage so i will try it again tonight.

WhIpLaSh

Reaction score
thank you very much snowhound63 it was that relay you said it was. saved me some money and some headache. thanks again:beer:

Top Bottom