Planning McBride/Valemount Trip Dec 12-14

p4user

Reaction score
My brother, friend and I, are going snowmobiling December 12th-14th. My brother and I have ridden in the mountains 3 different years. While my friend has only ridden a snowmobile a few times. I'm planning on riding Bell Mountain the first day, as it is a easier mountain and I've ridden it 2 times. Possibly riding Valemount Allan & Clemina in the second day, unless I get recommended to ride one of them. Then finishing off with riding Renshaw the last day. I was thinking of hiring a guide to go with us to Renshaw. Can anyone recommend a guide to go with us? Anything else we should know about what hills to ride. Any helpful gps of parking lots etc.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
My brother, friend and I, are going snowmobiling December 12th-14th. My brother and I have ridden in the mountains 3 different years. While my friend has only ridden a snowmobile a few times. I'm planning on riding Bell Mountain the first day, as it is a easier mountain and I've ridden it 2 times. Possibly riding Valemount Allan & Clemina in the second day, unless I get recommended to ride one of them. Then finishing off with riding Renshaw the last day. I was thinking of hiring a guide to go with us to Renshaw. Can anyone recommend a guide to go with us? Anything else we should know about what hills to ride. Any helpful gps of parking lots etc.

Give Adrenalin Tours in McBride a call, they'll help you out

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't have the number off hand but pm bbtoys for the number to Adrenaline Tours. You could try posting in the November Conditions thread of the Mcbride riding areas.

Top Bottom