Place's to stay in Sicamouse?

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a place to stay in Sicamouse. 3-4 of us are heading there this thursday. Any suggestions?

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stay at the Best Western, call ahead and let them know your sleeders, they usally have a sledder rate, I like the locked compond, the continental breakfast and the drying room.....right next door is Joe Schumcks, they advertise on here and I've heard good things about them....

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
owl's head creek bed and breakfast great place deb and bruce are wonderful hosts only 4 kls out of town so your sleds are safe 250-836-2226 and the food is great

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anchor inn

Real nice and cheap place.

Next door from b.w and Joes.

from my HTC

Joe Schmucks

Reaction score
Website
www.JoeSchmucks.ca
This is George from Joe Schmucks RoadHouse in Sicamous.
Wanted to let you know what we are all about; We have Alpine Style cabins with large main floor rooms with 2 new queen beds, drying area, hardwood floors, new bathrooms, fridge...3 of our rooms have private hot-tubs...and single queen beds in the upstairs rooms. Rooms are super clean and reasonably priced. Joe Schmucks Restaurant is onsite...great food, great prices. Sledding videos on the HD TVs. We have lots of private parking with video survelillance... We are beside Tim Hortons. www.JoeSchmucks.ca 250-836-2290
InsideJoesWebready.jpg JoeSchmucksMotelwebready.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you cant get into Joe Schmucks give Carl Kuster a call and try out CKMP just out of town. Carl has a phenominal setup above his shop with a bar, pool table, big screen TV and your own personal chef. Its worth checking out. Very impressive.

Top Bottom