Places to stay in McBride

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking for some input as to where to stay in McBride?? I have stayed at beaver creek lodge, but would like some other options.

Thanks Guys

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking for some input as to where to stay in McBride?? I have stayed at beaver creek lodge, but would like some other options.

Thanks Guys
My son and I just stayed at Mountain Haven Bed and breakfast. We were really treated well by Judy and Barry. The facilities are great and the breakfasts are awesome. We were even able to pack a lunch and enjoy homemade buns and cookies.
We really enjoyed our stay and I would highly recommend Mountain Haven.

sunshine

Reaction score
There is also another Bed and Breakfast that is good to stay at as well, it is the At Home B&B, she serves breakfast and a packed trail lunch, and if you want supper she will do that as well, Leona and Kelly are great people. They have a outdoor hot tub, pool table downstairs, your own little home away from home. Worth checking out Barry and Judy's or Leona and Kelly, both great places to stay, you won't go wrong either place. Hard to stay at a hotel once you have stayed there you are treated and fed so well.

Sumitdude

Reaction score
If you are gonna ride Mcbride and Valemont the Teracanna is great. The Sandman is a great place also. Everything is close the restarant is great. The Bed and Breakfast's are also great. I don't think you could find a better place than McBride.

Top Bottom