Place to Stay

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For anyone coming to the crowsnest area and is needing a place to stay I have offered up my ranch for snow and mud members! I have 3 bedrooms and 2 full size couches with hot tub and now a sauna to use. I'm located 15 minutes from crowsnest pass and 15 minutes from pincher creek. staging areas to south castle,castle mountain,and lost lake area are within 20 minutes as well. I have a heated garage not the biggest but it works secure area so NO sled or truck and trailer will go missing with 5 acres of parking and 30 acres of pure enjoyment. Full natural gas bbq, slow cooker, and all food in the house is yours to eat. I also would love to take anyone out for a ride in the area as well. I'am offering this up out of the goodness of heart as I have been to some places that have some wonderful hosts and it makes for a much more enjoyable week! I also Do Not Charge any money for people to stay in my house it is all by donation I just enjoy meeting new people and enjoy getting the chance to take someone out for a ride into new areas.

Top Bottom