Pit Bull Tires

tano

Reaction score
I just ordered from a supplier in Calgary info as follows;

National 4 wheel drive.
Ph# 1-866-722-2145.

tvdave

Reaction score
my buddy bought a set from national 4x4 in vancouver & had them shipped to national 4x4 in calgary.he bought 27.5" growlers.they seem quite good so far.They are quite a bit bigger than my 27" ITP 589's.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and waaaaaaay heavier! they are a good traction tire and very good design, but imo not at the expense of the added weight. all of a sudden your bike does not run as quick as it did? hmmmmm? wonder why? LOL.

hey DAVE, how is it going? Just registered here a few days ago. met the owner of this site at the calgary snowmoible and atv show this last weekend.
Hope to ride soon buddy.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im seriously thinking about trying a set next spring on my outlander, not worried about extra weight, but real curious about how they are working out for those who have them, traction, ride, puncture resistance?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most the boys on can-am talk .com that have them and DON"T care about the weight love them. they do have superior traction and are very punture proof. a very good design in the rocker and growler. there is tons of info on these tires over there.

if you are a little concerned about less perforamance than some clutch work will bring back the snap that you lose. there have been those people too that bought them and raved about them but sold them again cause they are quiet heavy. to each there own, i guess.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so which is prefered, the Rocker or the Growler?

I dont remember which, but only one is available in 27.5 at this point?

Top Bottom