pink drink

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Don't waste you money on junk, so many of these on the market. I typically buy all my vitamins and supplements from reputable companies that been around for a long time. Melaleuca is good stuff https://ca.melaleuca.com/

The GC control is great stuff, I would sooner put this through my system than something bought on ebay.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Google shows this.

74224A73-07A5-414C-A84D-7D92A00AE995.jpeg

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pink Whitney is the best "pink drink" but i have to agree with Ron. Stay away from magic potions that clam to give weight loss in a powder......it doesn't exist.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This is what I recommend its been around for years, healthy weight management, not a cure for all, you must eat well and not be filling yourself with junk. Eat well drink lots of water and will loose weight. Turn around and you will gain it back.

mel.jpg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the diabetes safe diet. you will lose weight and understand eating. portion control is the biggest thing to overcome. water intake is key to success, too much salt, you hold water weight and lose faith in your system.... don't give up.... honestly pre-measure inches to quantify your success and stay positive. celebrate success with other things than booze/food.... cheers to more years!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah but makes your hair fall out
This is what I recommend its been around for years, healthy weight management, not a cure for all, you must eat well and not be filling yourself with junk. Eat well drink lots of water and will loose weight. Turn around and you will gain it back.

View attachment 231827

busted2x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bang back some ephedrine tablets. energy, heart rate up, burns extra calories, and suppress appetite a little. And it’s dirt cheap. I’ve been running on rockstar, ephedrine, and nicotine for years lol.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well weve been on it since just before christmas and im noticing differences in a good way .... saw testimonials on how it is helping with peoples blood pressures cholesterol and some other ailments ..... they have zoom meetings thursday and sunday nights if you watch the meeting and mention who you were invited by you get some free samples to try ...... absolutely no cost to you if decide you want to sample it for a bit

Top Bottom