pigeon lake and area snow

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey just anyone live or go drive by pigeon lake this past week? just wondering if there is enough snow out there, lake might be iffy tho
i need to get out and ride now! haha :d

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be just north of Mulhurst Bay sometime this weekend, I can give you a more accurate report. I was out there last weekend, and I think there would be enough to go for a ride. Any fields that have been cultivated would be very rough, but otherwise, why not.... I will let you know when I'm out there.

Flick

Reaction score
Drove out there today, the snow was pretty good, a lot more than edmonton!

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there is more than Devon, but not alot more. Definately enough to ride on.

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was just on the ice today lots of snow for sledding still kinda soft tho, was breaking through here and there with the sleds but totaly rideable, not ready for cars yet as i did see a couple around the prov park what brave souls

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there trails in the area? Place to stage? What about maps. I've never been there, but I'm desparate to do some riding and was thinking of heading that way tomorrow. Any locals able to fill me in.

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is some trail riding just past the pigeon lake at twin lakes keep going down highway 13 just past bear creek trail about an extra 15 mins from the village, the opening is hard to spot and is on the left hand side, looks like a cut line and has a sign of a truck going down a hill dam i forgot what range road is across from it tho i will find out and get a map

hogster008

Reaction score
Not much for trails out that way. I always ride the ditches. Cops haven't pulled me over yet. Just watch out for 771 south of 13, I have tracker er up pretty good and there are a couple steep sidehills.

Altapeet

Reaction score
head a little further north to the trailseekers just west of Seba on the Jack Pine Grazing reserve .We went there last weekend and the groomed trails were in great shape . We're going again this weekend

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya you can bang the ditches too there deep!, was riding the other day on highway 13 just down from the village, the rcmp was on the highway,looked straight at me and kept going.
the only time we got hell was when a mountain sled was ripping around with a pipe in a field behind some cabins right beside the lake, some one called and we just got off with a warning dam you jerk and your fancy pants sled!

be nice and johnny law will be nice :beer:

Top Bottom