Pieps dsp?

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally awesome adventures is selling the pieps dsp for $399 + shipping and gst
Is this a good price? Also mentions something about a better deal if ordering more than one.
Also comes with 6.2 firmware.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhh 10-4 can't help ya... i have a mammut pulse barryvox.. can't complain at all with it... haven't had to actually search with it... but it seams like it would work well. Don't know much about these pieps... now that i searched them on the net i do recall seeing them at the edmonton sled show.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya thats a fair price...if you are thinking of going to the calgary sled show you will get a deal...usually a tracker and a snow bungee or something good is in a package deal, shovel, probe,etc...for that price

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya thats a fair price...if you are thinking of going to the calgary sled show you will get a deal...usually a tracker and a snow bungee or something good is in a package deal, shovel, probe,etc...for that price

Good idea but I was hopin to be all geared up by then. Calgary show's to late this year.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no its not...good snow is just getting started...rent one for the day you go...save your money till then..

cliffclavin

Reaction score
My pieps has an old firmware in it. Anyone know if they will be updating the firmware at the Calgary snowmobile show? I guess if anyone was at the Edmonton show, they would know if they were doing it or not......

Thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ahhh 10-4 can't help ya... i have a mammut pulse barryvox.. can't complain at all with it... haven't had to actually search with it... but it seams like it would work well. Don't know much about these pieps... now that i searched them on the net i do recall seeing them at the edmonton sled show.

Well Mr Man I suggest you learn a little more about the beacon you have,I would hate to see you in a situation where you think it works well and your buddy is 6 inches under the snow and you are running in circles!Check out zacs tracks website and at the very least a beacon workshop.
catmando!
You should carry a shovel and probe as well

jrcactus

Reaction score
My pieps has an old firmware in it. Anyone know if they will be updating the firmware at the Calgary snowmobile show? I guess if anyone was at the Edmonton show, they would know if they were doing it or not......

Thanks

I own 2 Pieps DSP and I also just bought 2 Pieps Freeride for my kids that are 4 and 8. I think the Pieps are one of the easiest to use in combination with lots of practice. I just took my Pieps in to get the firmware updated to 6.2 from were I bought the Freerides from.
I guess they are the only place in Southern Alberta.
Great service.

Spirit West Summit

1210 11th Ave. S.W.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T3C-0M4

Phone: 403.263.1381
Fax: (403) 232-1441

Top Bottom