Pieps Beacon Special

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a new sponsor to Snow and Mud and will be running specials on avy equipment.

Still using an old analog beacon. You know it time to upgrade. For the Month of November mail us you old working beacon and purchase a new Pieps DSP for $399.00 +GST. This includes shipping by mail with insurance. We are BC largest independent Pieps dealer and as a avid Sledder and professional guide we use what we sell. For more info or to order email me.

ray@totallyawesomeadventures.com or visit my site at

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have little experiences in the mountains therefore im investing in safety gear, and ZacTracs avalanche courses, rather than upgrading to a newer machine. I need a good bank for my buck beacon, shovel, probe, and abs pack. Im in Red Deer till December 21st, and visit Grande Prairie. Could I get a package deal?

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see your making the ivestment cheapest insurance you will ever buy are the items you have listed

Happy sledding

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see your making the ivestment cheapest insurance you will ever buy are the items you have listed

Happy sledding

Haha thanks, Im just kinda lost on whats a deal, good brand, and who to address. I rather purchase from a vendor on here, if I can get a better deal/package. I don't want to make a Thread asking which is the best and who can give me the best price, because I could end up with 20 different vendors/opinions. I just want the facts. I hear Pieps is good.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha thanks, Im just kinda lost on whats a deal, good brand, and who to address. I rather purchase from a vendor on here, if I can get a better deal/package. I don't want to make a Thread asking which is the best and who can give me the best price, because I could end up with 20 different vendors/opinions. I just want the facts. I hear Pieps is good.

I did my research and in my opinion the pieps is as good as they get,I bought two and paid 950.00........Good unit and great price!
catmando!

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had lots of inquiry about a package price for a Beacon Probe and Shovel. I have been selling the Pieps DSP since 2003 but just started selling the Pieps shovel and Probe which came out last season. Just like I was impressed with the DSP I am impressed with their shovel and probe. If you don't compromise on safety or quality this is the package for you.

Pieps DSP, Pieps Probe and Pieps Shovel including shipping 587.00 +GST

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought mine from ray 2 years ago. thanks for stepping up and offering sledders a great product, at a great price! we need more ppl like you out there.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a new sponsor to Snow and Mud and will be running specials on avy equipment.

Still using an old analog beacon. You know it time to upgrade. For the Month of November mail us you old working beacon and purchase a new Pieps DSP for $399.00 +GST. This includes shipping by mail with insurance. We are BC largest independent Pieps dealer and as a avid Sledder and professional guide we use what we sell. For more info or to order email me.

how much are you offering to sent the old beacon. is it like a core rebate?

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea it just like buying Brake calipers. The regular price is 449.00 and you get 50.00 for the your old core making the difference $399.00

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pieps is now sponsoring Geoff Kyle from Slednecks with the Pieps DSP beacon , Probe and Shovel. It good to see that they are supportig th sledding community.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully not derailing your post, but where can the DSP unit be upgraded?

I have one still running V4.? software and would like to upgrade to the new 6.2?

Thanks,
Q

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully not derailing your post, but where can the DSP unit be upgraded?

I have one still running V4.? software and would like to upgrade to the new 6.2?

Thanks,
Q

I am just waiting for a cable to be able to upgrade them. Price is basicly the charge for shipping it back 20 bucks.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Still looking for a couple more analog beacons so this special is still on

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the cable now to upgrade the pieps DSP. I just charge a $20.00 shipping and handle to do it. email me for more info.

Top Bottom