Pics of white dragon - no decals?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for good pics of a white dragon hood without decals.
I've seen one somewhere on S&M but can't remember where.

thx

EricW

Reaction score
Here's a few

100_2971.jpg

Picture228.jpg

Picture234.jpg

Picture184.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Pics748.jpg

EricW

Reaction score
Hypnotoad is right. I got heat gun happy at first and made a mess. A couple quick pass overs on the leading edge to get it started is all you need, then a couple quick passes while your pulling. You can feel it working and see when your leaving glue residue. Too much heat will leave a residue. You have it right when you actually hear kind of a snapping sound as the sticker lets loose. Too warm and you wont hear that.

3M makes a good adhesive remover that cuts the glue and doesnt hurt the finish. It comes in an old school tall square can with a pointy spout. Any place that sells body work supplies should have it. Light rubbing and lots of clean rags and its a 1 hour project. The adhesive remover is highly flammable so be extra careful with it around a heat gun. A heat gun will touch off heavy fumes in a heart beat. Don't need to smoke any dope during removal either. You'll be as stoned as you want from the fumes. lol. Good luck. EW

ps....As long as you have all that crap out and your hands are dirty might as well pull the inside hood foam too. I put back foil heat reflective tape where the foam was. A razor scraper helps in some of the flat areas but it doesnt have to be hood type clean for the foil to cover well.

Picture083.jpg

Picture133.jpg

98670X

Reaction score
Hey eric where did you get the vent kit? And noticed you took you headlight out, I would love to do the same any tips?

Newgen

Reaction score
Hey eric where did you get the vent kit? And noticed you took you headlight out, I would love to do the same any tips?
XXX Mod Rods makes a deadly vent kit (and board cut outs). And I just ordered the headlight vent from Fire & Ice, Inc. Not sure if the headlight vent will help any more. I'm just running a mbrp can and V Force3 reeds on my '10 Assault. Might be overkill, but looks sick as hell. EricW does that headlamp beam produce sufficient light to get anywhere at night?

Last edited:

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on your headlight elimination kit you have white outline and i was wondering if you bought it like that or painted it cause i tried to find if they could get me a white one and they never had one so i just got the all black but i would like to paint it and get sone white in there since my vent kit screens are all white.

thanks

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes on mine the headlight in the vent kit is good enough but for riding the mountains at night i just picked up a lead dog and its awesome!!!!

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple of my 09

Attachments

• Dragon 1.jpg
    Dragon 1.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Dragon.jpg
    Dragon.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 92
  • photo.jpg