Pics of the new car I am bringing up from the states.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are we going threw a mid life crisis by chance.................Just Kidding hope you enjoy your new toy.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here she is!! Bringing her up next week, I can hardly wait.. I am also bringing up a 2010 Ford 350 Harley Edition as well but only have pics of the car right now..

con grats,,so sweet,, tell hubby he better get a big gun....pretty blonde, hot car,,,could be dangerous...lol

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just watched some youtube videos on that car, very nice.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Whatever you do don't damage the hood :eek:

When a Shelby GT500KR owner discovered a replacement hood cost $18,400, the owner aired his displeasure on the web. That initial report has since touched off a firestorm in the online Shelby community, with the issue spreading to numerous forums and chat rooms. Jim Owens from Shelby Automobiles claimed that the part in question was the only full carbon-fiber production hood available in a U.S. vehicle that has gone through the same exhaustive certification procedure as any other OEM product, and there was no surcharge applied because of the part's exclusivity. However, after the negative feedback, the hood's price was lowered to $9,700, and the prices of remaining carbon fiber components were under review, including skullcaps and splitters.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice car bunny, smokin hot blonde in a hot car....... = SBR keeping a baseball bat close at hand.... :d

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am back from my trip to California. The trip was great, even ran into some snow along the way. Here are a few pics from the trip. :d

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn Sledbunny.. Those are some very high class rides you have there. Can't wait to see you add the bling. 540hp jeez louis thats power.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a phone call from the dealership the other day the 2010 i ordered i cant have
turns out they are already sold out of them and now have to wait for a 2011
another 6 months

Top Bottom