Picked up the new ride!!!

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very Nice Sled Jay...basically the same as mine with the exception of the "x" package.
I'm getting the bug to ride as well....have to be patient.

That patience thing is tough We had to take buddys old summit for a little grass drag last weekend,the smell,the sound,OH NO gotta run to the shower:i_need_snow:

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highmark? Adrenaline? X? What is the difference between them? What do you look for?

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Highmark? Adrenaline? X? What is the difference between them? What do you look for?

adrenaline is the base model, then Highmark, then X,

depending on the year the options change, Highmark had differnet skis and some suspension, and X gets those adds plus a bit more light weight/better components, and the graphics change, I beleive the X had to be oredered as a snow check dealers could not order stock.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ohhhh check this out heres the exact goods

click on the link pick the model year you want and on the next screen pic the summit if it asks for password click cancel, on next screen pic compare and review and you can see pics and exact differnances,

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah looks like it is the Adrenaline, damn now the windsheild has to go for sure!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah looks like it is the Adrenaline, damn now the windsheild has to go for sure!!

just take it off or it will break on your first roll, its not cold around here, and looks sweet without, or cut it down fo sho

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered a low pro one today, if I break it I will go back and trim down the old one, Damn it has to snow or I am going to go broke buying accessories and movies!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered a low pro one today, if I break it I will go back and trim down the old one, Damn it has to snow or I am going to go broke buying accessories and movies!!!

did ya buy Sled Heads 4??

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled Jay. Congrats, all you need to add is some ultra light, high performance generating stickers.... gotta be good for eleventeen HP at least......:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey jay, that is the low w/shield... There is any ultra low w/shield that we have on ours... I like the higher w/shield on my 1000 for the wind value, but may look at changing it.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the indshield I ordered for it, should look good I think!!

21298RV0C6L__SL500_AA250_.jpg

JT... I bought Thunderstruck 7 and Slednecks 11

tabneil.....I already did...slednecks came with decals...2 HP each I think.lol....damn I shold have put more than 1 on!!

Top Bottom