Picked up my sleds today....Literally!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went to Pure Addiction today and picked up my sleds today and had a little fun getting them in the wind to blow the dust off them.Was sad to say it looks like PA is closed for good,I will miss them as they got all my business.Was kind of exciting tio smell the smoke and jump on the sleds and knowing all my issues are fixed and I'm ready to go,Heading to the lake crossed my mind LOL!Anyway a couple pics of my playin around!
catmando!

Attachments

• Pickin up my sled!.jpg
    Pickin up my sled!.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Big Air.jpg
    Big Air.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Pure Addiction today and picked up my sleds today and had a little fun getting them in the wind to blow the dust off them.Was sad to say it looks like PA is closed for good,I will miss them as they got all my business.Was kind of exciting tio smell the smoke and jump on the sleds and knowing all my issues are fixed and I'm ready to go,Heading to the lake crossed my mind LOL!Anyway a couple pics of my playin around!
catmando!

It's going to be tough getting that truck up the hill to get that Kat un-stuck. Mind you it will make it just as far,,,,,,,,sorry could not help myself. Sled looks great, sorry to hear about PA

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

Always knew those Cats were a little heavy looking! Pics reminded me of my helicopter lift out of sicamous with my 2001 Mountain Cat 800.

Serious - is PA not going to operate on the net or is it closed for good?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talked to john this morning and it sounds like it is completly finished although they still have a lot of stuff they need to sell,Not sure how they are going to go about it.I'm sure they have a plan.
catmando!

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought - as Rory and PA was/is a sponsor - can something be done on Snowand mud to list inventory and help them sell through? I am sure a lot of people are only now just learing about the tragic death of Rory as more sledders are returning to the site before winter. Any comments from site?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That would be a great idea,Ron would have to handle that but I do think they have something in the works.If that dosnt work out we will definatly talk to them and see if we can work something out,It would benifit everyone.
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
THATS IT.........Everything is for sale,try to brighten up the site with a little unorthadox sled stuff and I get beat to a pulp!
BUT AT LEAST I DONT RIDE A DOO!
BA!HA!BA!HA!LOL!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
THATS IT.........Everything is for sale,try to brighten up the site with a little unorthadox sled stuff and I get beat to a pulp!
BUT AT LEAST I DONT RIDE A DOO!
BA!HA!BA!HA!LOL!

I'll give you $10 and a bottle of rum for the big kitty!

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll give you $10 and a bottle of rum for the big kitty!

I'd pay $100 buck if you hit the quick release on the picker.Catmandoo when you bring your truck out for me to do the repairs on it we should magna flux your picker after lifting that load.LOL:yikes:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd pay $100 buck if you hit the quick release on the picker.Catmandoo when you bring your truck out for me to do the repairs on it we should magna flux your picker after lifting that load.LOL:yikes:

Magnaflux this man.................LOL!

Top Bottom