Pic for Gator Guides. NEW rubber infused plastic ski guides

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
Ski Guides trailer.jpg

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
My bet is you shouldn't comment on a product you know nothing about. Relax and take a breath. I will not post as much any more as some of you pussies are so touchy, but I have a great new product and and need all the exposure I can get.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So take it to the sled show, make a website and put displays in dealerships. Hell, even buy an ad on Snowandmud.com.

I really wont buy your ch!t cause you called me a pussy. But I guess you are what you eat

PS. Superclamp has a huge ad that comes up on the main page, its eye catching

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I even have a great guy that makes websites and banners, I can PM you his name!!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So take it to the sled show, make a website and put displays in dealerships. Hell, even buy an ad on Snowandmud.com.

I really wont buy your ch!t cause you called me a pussy. But I guess you are what you eat

PS. Superclamp has a huge ad that comes up on the main page, its eye catching

He is a paid advertiser.....that is why they are purple.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a hard time buyin from someone thats starts callin people pussies kinda says alot....................just sayin

A guy can only take so much when he's just trying to advertise, doesn't know the ways around this site yet and has d-bags on this site trashing him and his product because its competition with superclamps ........ Also just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy can only take so much when he's just trying to advertise, doesn't know the ways around this site yet and has d-bags on this site trashing him and his product because its competition with superclamps ........ Also just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone has a problem with him advertising his product, or competing with superclamps... It's the fact that he has post whore'd an ad in EVERY SINGLE FORUM. It would seem he knows his way around the site pretty good. These are the Forums he's copied the same ad:

SNOWMOBILE CHAT
JUST ABOUT ANYTHING GOES
TOW VEHICLES, RV, TRAILERS
Trailers
Trailer Accessories
AB Plastics
Ski-Doo
Yamaha
Arctic Cat
Polaris
Body Parts/Panels
Skis

Just sayin...

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
Sorry guys, but maybe you should read all the posts, I called him a pussy but he trashed my product. AND I will stop all this nonsense, sorry I up set so many of you. Was just trying to promote my product. Live and learn. Love the site but still learning.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but maybe you should read all the posts, I called him a pussy but he trashed my product. AND I will stop all this nonsense, sorry I up set so many of you. Was just trying to promote my product. Live and learn. Love the site but still learning.

It's ok there are ALOT of pussies on here trust me. Cry cry cry lol!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK guys he is a supporting vendor. he has the right to promote his product here. He is new as stated before and is learning (somewhat the hard way) of how things can work for him. Teamgreen did you have a bad day at work? Relax!! Its christmas we all need to be happy and joyfull. Ya right.

His product is new and he is very interested in getting it out there.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just recently did my trailer deck but am curious, are you competitive price wise?

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK guys he is a supporting vendor. he has the right to promote his product here. He is new as stated before and is learning (somewhat the hard way) of how things can work for him. Teamgreen did you have a bad day at work? Relax!! Its christmas we all need to be happy and joyfull. Ya right.

His product is new and he is very interested in getting it out there.

No such things as a bad day at work. He who likes his job will never work a day....

A.B Plastics

Reaction score
Yes. I sell direct for $4.50 per ft, some dealers are around $5 or more

Last edited:
Top Bottom