PiAA head lights anyone use emm?

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i also have this relay kit installed on my '03 chevy and it works awesome.. It is a kit that is available by a company called painless wiring.. It is simple to install and any shop could do it pretty much.. Well worth the 40.00 i think that it was worth..

If you have a Lordco in your area they carry them, mine cost me $65.00 well worth it.

Just for shits and giggles,had a headlight replaced in my truck,body-shop didn't swap over my Piaa bulbs,other than the colour difference in the snow and 1 light is blue and the other isn't,I cant tell there are different bulbs in there,glad I got them from a lease return or I would have been pissed as they are very $$$$.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had HID's in my 05 f150, since havign them i will never go back to anything else.
nothing compares. i look at buying HID's as a safety feature not a luxury.....

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my PiAA bulbs. I run them in everything I own. yes they are $$$ but well worth it. I just started running HID in all my H4 lenes. nothing compares to HID but PiAA is the best bulb that is not HID. over the years I think I should have bought stock in PiAA since I have spent so much at lordco.

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Piaa in my 05 GM and have my lights quaded so all 4 come on with hi beam. In our shop we install piaa's, But vehicles that use the head lights for daytime running lights the piaa's burn out in about a year. The GM's dont use the head lights for daytime running lights so they last alot longer mine are 3yrs old and are still bright. I have tried other lamps and we like the Piaa's.:):beer:

Reaction score
Hey i ordered some piaa head lights for my truck to replace to halogen ones its got now, was was jus woundering how much brighter are the piaa ones compared to your stock halogen light il bee putting em in my 2006 f-150

think there worth $136 ?

GO to walmart i got lights for 22 bucks and they are awesome and i used them for back up lights also 3 yrs no problem just buy a good on off switch that was the only thing that i didnt like good luck what ever you choose.ALSO sorry if im talking about wrong lights im talking about the fog lights.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had to put 2 sets in my superduty within 1 yr, they're junk, they get way to hot and burnout. No one offered me warranty :mad:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid $85 / set for HID's, so for total of $250 or so I have HID's in my HI's, Lo's and fogs.

$40 to $65 for 2 diodes to do the "all-on" headlights mod? You guys have more money than me. 2 diodes are about $4 at the source or whatever.

BTW yes I aim my lights and no, people don't flash their lights at me. Maybe it's cause I only use my fogs when theres......fog. ( but that's been covered in another thread.)

PM me if you want details.

Top Bottom