Photos for Deano

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is one nice looking sled... by the way... I screen printed the "Mountain Magic" logo on the vinyl seat panels. :eek: Might be the least impressive part of the sled but.... :rolleyes:

That happens to be my least favorite part of mountain magic sleds. LOL Not your printing. I just don't like their seats in general. Boss seats look a million times better.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my profile pics the green and blue MM climber was my last mountain sled which I sold this last season. Dean will be sportin a big kitty this year and it wont be stock aswell as our drag sled:D

green momba

Reaction score
deano would that be a little 800 with a turbo,interested,never rode with one this year but heard good things, did you do well on your climber $$$

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
deano would that be a little 800 with a turbo,interested,never rode with one this year but heard good things, did you do well on your climber $$$

Actually its most likely going to be a 1200 with something similar to a turbo. Money wise yeah i did ok, i would have dumped a big engine in it but the chassis was WAY to light as were the shafts. Whats in the momba for power???

green momba

Reaction score
have a 830 rek tek , have not put it in yet , trying to make up my mind on building a new climber would like to get off the race fuel but you know how that is .

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion for you, save the money on the chassis and put some power in it. lots of big bores out now that require a minimal amount of race fuel as apposed to the 50/50 game. Pm me if you want some suggestions.:D

Top Bottom