Phazer

gorpet

Reaction score
Good Morning, been thinking about it for awhile after all it seems that alls I have been doing in the winter is watching TV. So this weekend I bought a 2008 Yamaha Phazer MTX, it has 198 km on the tack and I paid $5000.00 bucks. It is in the back of my truck and tonight I will unload it in the garage.
I am now looking for links on where to ride it in the area, help would be appreicated, and have I mentioned that I don't know how to ride it either?

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Morning, been thinking about it for awhile after all it seems that alls I have been doing in the winter is watching TV. So this weekend I bought a 2008 Yamaha Phazer MTX, it has 198 km on the tack and I paid $5000.00 bucks. It is in the back of my truck and tonight I will unload it in the garage.
I am now looking for links on where to ride it in the area, help would be appreicated, and have I mentioned that I don't know how to ride it either?

Welcom to the nut house, lots of usefull info and places to ride guy to help you do what you need. But it might be a bit hard to ride right about now. Unless it came with your own snow maker:beer:

Top Bottom