Performance mods - Pro RMK 800?

Assaulted

Reaction score
Who has done what with what results? Sleds have been ridden for a while now - likes, dislikes in regards to performance mods?

Am considering a turbo but would like to have some non-turbo alternatives to improving the power to weight ratio (no smart cracks, I'm light enough) :ignore:

SLP pipe being used by anyone?

I changed the stock Assault track to a camo extreme - have not weighed each yet - anyone know the weight loss/gain?

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I changed my 011, 155 assault track (55lbs) to 2.5 CE track (50lbs). works great, haven't compared to another stock 011 assault, but I had A 09 assault and this sled has no trenching issues like my old one. I put in avid drivers also. This sled has lots of grunt and holds 83 to 84 on a pull so I am going to put in my 68g mtx weights and a blue/pink spring to get more hit on the bottom.I think it has enough engine stock to hold rpm.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the stock polaris drivers ratchet unless you keep your track super tight.I put on avid 8 tooth anti ratchet drivers, I have used these on my passed sleds, they work good, you can run your track a bit loose and it never ratchets under a hard pull or down hill braking.

ProRmk800

Reaction score
Anyone running a jaws lightweight silencer on there new 2011 800 polaris?

And Has anyone tryed Slp single pipe and Dyno Jet Power commander V fuel controller like to hear how there working?
Thanks

Top Bottom