Peragon Retractable Truck Bed Cover

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Snow and Mudders,

I am posting for a friend who is interested in this product. Has anyone purchased one of these units? If so likes and dislikes.

Thanks in advance :beer:

Peragon Retractable Truck Bed Covers: Aluminum, Powder Coated, Key Locking, All-Weather, Quality Truck Bed Tonneau Cover
only a couple of things...one you loose the first few inches of your box..and if you ave gear in the box it sometimes will shift and not allow for retraction.......second is the hinges on mine were faulty..... broke two places when i brought it back they said ou must have put weight on top of it blah blah...... anyway after quite a stink they repaired it ..... the other hinges broke shortly after....then they replaced it....of course on back order so they told me annd we waited 5 or 6 weeks ...... the new one is better but we have not used it as much lately..... all covers have good and bad it's just how much your willing to pay and how much time you have to repair or replace if needed.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
No real problems but I don't think I would buy it again. I have seen nicer units out there.

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my back flip because it flips up against the back window to haul atv etc and then it offers some protection for the window too, but it doesnt seem to latch properly at the back by the end gate so I will have to put my own latch on it.

Top Bottom