Peaks Lodge

hank

Reaction score
Stayed at Peaks for four days, Alex and his wife (the new owners) top knotch hosts!!!! They will do anything to help you out and really catered to the sledders. Probabally shouldn't be telling everybody but it will be the best place for sledders to stay in Revelstoke now that the old prick Trevor is gone.

Hirevtuner

Reaction score
Have not stayed there since Trevor bought it, maybe time to give it another chance. Still miss when Darren owned it though, best prime rib ever.

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
So do you know if they are going to let snowmobilers that live in that area go by their buseness or will be calling the police like Trevor did. People staying around their would start to use the resturant if they get along with everybody. Remember the old old manager that would let you park your snowmobile their even if you were staying in town. Looked at the benifit of the after sale on meals and ect:beer::beer: in resturant after the end of day.:d
Good luck to new owner's. And glad and hope Trevor has no say any more.:nono:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, Everytime we pulled in the yard Alex was out talking with us, asking us how are day/night went, and if he could do anything for us. If we needed fuel? It wasn't exactly warm either. If we needed anything for that matter, he was offering. Great guy to talk to and very friendly. Even though we were not staying w him. I told him we would be staying with him next time though. To answer your question, I'm sure he would not have a problem running your sled past his business. Might want to ask him though, As i said we were not staying with him and he said i could keep my sled their as it would be safer out their then in town. Thanks Alex, see you next time.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at Peaks for four days, Alex and his wife (the new owners) top knotch hosts!!!! They will do anything to help you out and really catered to the sledders. Probabally shouldn't be telling everybody but it will be the best place for sledders to stay in Revelstoke now that the old prick Trevor is gone.

Is Trevor completey out of the picture? Or is this another one of the "rent to own" scenario's that haven't turned out to well for the previous tenants.

hank

Reaction score
when i asked alex he said they bought it straight out trevor was finishing ods and ends but was leaveing the same day we did never to return

hank

Reaction score
when i asked alex he said they bought it straight out trevor was finishing ods and ends but was leaveing the same day we did never to return

alex has no problem with sleds on his property he piled the snow over the cement baricade that trevor put up so you can get to the sledshed without loading up do not ride on the ashfalt and he would be happy to help anybody:d

Rodzilla

Reaction score
I did mention this in another post but just to re-iterate, Alek was an awesome host who would do anything to help out. The previous owner was around there still helping out with the handover,,grumpy dude,,maybe with the cash from the sale he could buy a personality.
My buddy had alot of problems with his 09 Summit X and we showed up lite on tools. Alek let us borrow what ever we needed. And his wife Tara-Lea is very friendly as well. We will be back for sure.
Even though the trails were in bad shape with the groomer broke down it was still very handy not having to load/unload sleds each day and the added comfort of having the sleds locked up in a compound at night.

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed there last year. You had to know how to talk with Trevor. But I agree that it was probably best if Trevor moved on... I will definately return and stay at Peaks Lodge !!

scafer53

Reaction score
Hey guys, We are looking at stayin at Peaks at the end of the month! just wondering how long of a trail up to Boulder/Frisby is it??Thx

O-Rock

Reaction score
I believe the cabin at Boulder is 20 minutes and the trail was groomed to within 1/2 mile to the hotel. Our room was excellent and the new owners are doing a great job. They don't have the restaurant operating yet but their is one right across the street. Get dressed on your room, fuel up in the compound, ride. With all the new snow Boulder was great.

Dragon mod

Reaction score
Looking to stay somewhere at the end of jan with approx 6 guys is the peaks lodge a good place for that many guys of is there somewhere else a little better for a bunch of guys. Thanks

hillsquirel

Reaction score
So do you know if they are going to let snowmobilers that live in that area go by their buseness or will be calling the police like Trevor did. People staying around their would start to use the resturant if they get along with everybody. Remember the old old manager that would let you park your snowmobile their even if you were staying in town. Looked at the benifit of the after sale on meals and ect:beer::beer: in resturant after the end of day.:d
Good luck to new owner's. And glad and hope Trevor has no say any more.:nono:
you can sled by the lodge and get gas here and head up the trail we have passes too the only rule that stayed was to not have sleds cross the parking lot because the carbides are realy hard on the ashfault

hillsquirel

Reaction score
Is Trevor completey out of the picture? Or is this another one of the "rent to own" scenario's that haven't turned out to well for the previous tenants.
Alek and Tara-lea are teh new OUTRIGHT owners TREVER THE CLEVER is long gone and has now buisness at the peaks anymore.......

Top Bottom