Parts from the USA

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fed Ex doesn't drill you with the extra charges. I just ordered a bunch of goodies out of the USA....a couple came by USPS (no problems) and two came by Fed Ex....no extra charges.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fed Ex doesn't drill you with the extra charges. I just ordered a bunch of goodies out of the USA....a couple came by USPS (no problems) and two came by Fed Ex....no extra charges.

Only had one thing delivered fedex. They left a 200lb box on my doorstep with no one home. Wasn't home for a few days, they were sure lucky it was still there! Like a month later they sent me a $80 brokerage fees bill, the value of items was only like $600.

Told them where they could put that bill, won't ship with them again.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

doesn't it depend on the value of the item? We were ordering some chemical out of Houston and FedEx wanted $700 in brokerage for $5,000 worth of product, DHL was about $500, never even priced UPS because I know they would have been up there. In the end we used a private brokerage firm and paid $93.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find that in quick conversations, that the word innocently turns USPS into UPS. and u don't think of it till the bill shows up.

Top Bottom