Parts for 1999 Summit X

jcrash

Reaction score
Hey I got a 1999 Summit X that a rolled in valemount this past weekend I'm from edmonton was just wondering if anyone new some places to get stock and after market parts for it if you do let me no it will be greatfully appreciated

Thanks

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try buck lake bob has lots of doo parts, used hoods,and body parts. Company is west country leisure not sure of phone info though. Good luck. How far did it roll and what do ya need?

jcrash

Reaction score
Try buck lake bob has lots of doo parts, used hoods,and body parts. Company is west country leisure not sure of phone info though. Good luck. How far did it roll and what do ya need?

Well I need handle bars for sure going to put a riser on it so its easier to handle broke the throttle peice on it and the hoods pritty messed up. It rolled 16 times on me it wasn't pritty I just bought it off my uncle 2 weeks ago first time in the mountains I was trying to keep up with 2 buddys on M1000 and it just didnn't happen

jcrash

Reaction score
i've got some stuff laying around...what do you need might to be able to help you out.

well a hood would be nice its pritty busted up and I need bars and want to put a riser on it and I broke off the throttle and may need the hole kill switch and throttle peice just let me no what you got and what you want for it and I'll get back to you

Thanks

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I still have my stock bars in garage, I'll check, nothing on them just the bar, free to a good home if you want them.:beer:

Top Bottom