Pandemic Pricing

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Month to month the incentives change .
If no incentive for paying cash it will be 0% or very low rate that’s built into the price you will pay that month .
Again !!! No such thing as 0% or 1% as it’s built into what your paying at that time .
Right now there’s not much for discounts due to shortage in supply and why would they ?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Month to month the incentives change .
If no incentive for paying cash it will be 0% or very low rate that’s built into the price you will pay that month .
Again !!! No such thing as 0% or 1% as it’s built into what your paying at that time .
Right now there’s not much for discounts due to shortage in supply and why would they ?

You are correct the incentives change monthly.

But there are times they do offer discounts (-20G) off MSRP and 0% at the same time. It’s usually choose one or the other. It’s Not often, but it does happen. It’s usually been later in the year. August or later but then it’s a gamble of if they still have stock on what your looking for.

I have 2 of those deals in the driveway. But it took 4 years of watching the incentives to get that deal on our suburban.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct the incentives change monthly.

But there are times they do offer discounts (-20G) off MSRP and 0% at the same time. It’s usually choose one or the other. It’s Not often, but it does happen. It’s usually been later in the year. August or later but then it’s a gamble of if they still have stock on what your looking for.

I have 2 of those deals in the driveway. But it took 4 years of watching the incentives to get that deal on our suburban.

I use to have a friend that was a finance manager at a couple of dealerships in Calgary. He told me on many occasions that the best deal you will ever get on new vehicles is between Christmas and nye on a new non current unit that will be turning 2yrs old. Like T said ^^^, it doesn’t happen often, and typically extremely limited selection. Hope you like black or white..!!

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to have a friend that was a finance manager at a couple of dealerships in Calgary. He told me on many occasions that the best deal you will ever get on new vehicles is between Christmas and nye on a new non current unit that will be turning 2yrs old. Like T said ^^^, it doesn’t happen often, and typically extremely limited selection. Hope you like black or white..!!

Guess I’m putting my search on hold till late dec lol

DooDoo

Reaction score
Guess I’m putting my search on hold till late dec lol

If you are looking for a GM or Chev, go talk to Geoff at Sullivan in Houston if you want something sooner. They will hook you up. Wood Wheaton is a joke here in PG.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Anytime a vehicle hits 2 model years old the deal will be unreal. I bought one in the spring $80k sticker for $56k, big order that got cancelled and got one of the last ones. But it's not often they are still on the lot after that long.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for a GM or Chev, go talk to Geoff at Sullivan in Houston if you want something sooner. They will hook you up. Wood Wheaton is a joke here in PG.
I’m a ford guy, that being said I’d prob go cariboo or westline

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here operating a Ltd company with 5 vehicles or more? Go get a fleet # from a vehicle manufacturer. U can have the best deal out the door today without waiting 2 years.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here operating a Ltd company with 5 vehicles or more? Go get a fleet # from a vehicle manufacturer. U can have the best deal out the door today without waiting 2 years.
that gets you in the door on fleet pricing but it doesn't really get good until you are buying 3-4 units per year.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tend to disagree-I picked up a brand new 2017 f550 xlt at the start of 2017 for 60k. 19k off sticker....no negotiation necessary...they just said that’s are best price and I wrote the cheque...

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocky Co-op. Had to take a pic. $25/L ???

We pay $9.50 for liquid and $10.50 for jell.
As long as I get 1000 liters or more for site take $.50 off per liter.
Last order was for 3000 liters

That price is crazy high.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadian Tire has 20 litre containers of sanitizer now

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Price of my McDouble meal at mcdanks went through the roof!

$5.35 to $6.28.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to be able to do a half decent job for 10 bucks washing my truck. Now i have to spend 15 to do the same quality job. Knew i shoulda opened a car wash in st albert after seeing breaking bad :

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to be able to do a half decent job for 10 bucks washing my truck. Now i have to spend 15 to do the same quality job. Knew i shoulda opened a car wash in st albert after seeing breaking bad :
You don't want a carwash. I know one guy that used to own one and one guy that does own one. Nothing but a hassle. Customers wrecking wands, wrecking coin operated boxes. Big babysitting job.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait for the tax increases coming.... it’s not going to be good with skippy mcdick running our debt into the ground. Getting $2000 a month to sit in moms basement, why the hell not incentivize people to work like get $1000 more if you go back to work. But hey when you can give 900 million to the WE cult and collect 300k back for mom and brother AND eastern voters will vote him back in with out hesitation we are screwed as a country.

Top Bottom