Paddle Tire Opinions

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need to buy a new paddle tire for my CR500....do had a 10 paddle sand snake on it, last for 3 or 4 years, was very impressed with its durability but now im thinking of upgrading to a 12 paddle skat trak viper or dominator... Has anyone used skat trak tires, are they durable ?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need to buy a new paddle tire for my CR500....do had a 10 paddle sand snake on it, last for 3 or 4 years, was very impressed with its durability but now im thinking of upgrading to a 12 paddle skat trak viper or dominator... Has anyone used skat trak tires, are they durable ?

Yes the skat traks are good tires, I've run them on my climber and they are pretty hard duro paddle. The Dominator is a pretty stout paddle and you might need extensions or trimming to make it clear. If you are running pure sand you won't have an issue with throwing a paddle. You can get them to make you an offset paddle that will give you more traction, certain paddles can only be offset so far though.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they still make Turbo paddles? They had side lugs so they didn't wash out as easy. And they were tough as nails!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom